2.28.2009


Hello to all-
My name is Rob Ochtera.  I have been lucky enough to work with Eric and am honored to have been asked by him to participate in the blog.  He actually asked me a while ago, but like so many things in my life these days I have had a hard time getting around to it.  Why- I don't really have an answer.  For some reason when life gets hectic it seems like the things I really enjoy are the first to get put aside.  It seems like each January I make a vow to myself to not let this happen.  Here I am in the waning days of the second month and I can't think of the last time I just went out and shot for fun.  Nobodies fault but mine.
Anyway, It's tough to pick a first post- luckily Eric recommended I start with this shot from Honolua Bay.  It was shot with my infra-red camera and received minimal post work.  I love having this camera as a go to option.  The infra-red spectrum is at it's highest during the brightest part of the day and is a great way to kill some time between those golden hours.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Rob! Glad to see you on here.

    As for the shot, Rob got his old Canon Rebel XTi converted to infrared by these guys: http://www.lifepixel.com/

    ReplyDelete